Audition IRDaudio Components at High-Def Zone

Curt

« on: 7 Dec 2005, 10:09 am »
IRDaudio components can now be auditioned at:

High-Def Zone

Location: Lehigh Valley Area, which is 90 minutes from NYC and 45 minutes from Philly

Email: info@highdefzone.us
Phone: (484) 358-3588

Balji is highly motivated to provide a good audition in a realistic environment. He offers both 2 channel and home theater settings.

Balji and IRDaudio have an arrangement that allows you to place your order direct with IRDaudio after your High-Def Zone audition. Product pricing, IRD's free delivery, and IRD's Charlotte NC high quality service warranty all remain unchanged.

High-Def Zone auditions can help you make your purchase decision. This is a good opportunity if you live or travel in this area.

Balji is not just an audiophile, he is also a professional working engineer. He earned his BS in Electrical Engineering in 1995 and a Masters in Digital Electronics in 1999. He is currently employed by a major semiconductor company as an applications engineer (a trouble shooter and advisor). With this type of background Balji can answer technical questions that non-technical audiophiles may have during auditions.

If you're interested in our gear and you are near this area, give Balji a call.

balji

• http://www.highdefzone.us
« Reply #1 on: 9 Dec 2005, 01:28 am »
Dear Friends, A/V-philes and IRD Fans:

Its a an honor to be a part of IRD network and I would like to thank Curt for such a nice introduction.

All I can say about IRD Audio Products is that you have to come and listen to them to believe their sound quality. If you live close to ZIP code 18067, please find some time to come and audition the MB100s and Purist with your favorite music and decide for your self. A 1 to 2 hour Audition is very special at High-Def Zone as it is totally focussed upon you and your Audiophile tastes and your ears and eyes.

Thank you and Have a Nice Holiday Season.

Best Regards

grub

« Reply #2 on: 12 Dec 2005, 05:37 am »
It's good to hear that things are happening.

I still love my Purist ; )
-->grub

guest1632

« Reply #3 on: 12 Dec 2005, 07:38 am »
Quote from: grub
It's good to hear that things are happening.

I still love my Purist ; )

I do agree. I too love my Purist. Glad to see Curt is still out there.

Ray
-->grub