I have a customer in Orange County, CA...

Danny Richie

I have a customer in Orange County, CA...
« on: 29 Sep 2017, 04:07 pm »
He is looking for some help building out some W frames for his servo subs. I think just cutting his wood for him will get him taken care of.

Here are the plans: http://www.gr-research.com/pdf/obsub.pdf

Who is close by and willing to help him out?

Captainhemo

Re: I have a customer in Orange County, CA...
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2017, 07:35 pm »
I replied  to him (if it's who I'm thinking about0 with the option of laying a set of h-frmes on their side... not sure if that would work for him or not.....
jay

bdp24

« Reply #2 on: 1 Oct 2017, 11:25 pm »
I have a pair of W-frame flat packs that have never been assembled. They were made to Danny's plans by Elemental Designs, before they went out of business a few years back. I have them with me up in Vancouver Washington. but will be making a trip back down to SoCal in a few months. If the interested party can wait for them, I could bring them with me and meet him out in Palm Desert (about an hour from Orange County, I believe). Feel free to give him my contact info: ericjerde@gmail.com, (310)935-8624.

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 2 Oct 2017, 02:25 am »
I have a pair of W-frame flat packs that have never been assembled. They were made to Danny's plans by Elemental Designs, before they went out of business a few years back. I have them with me up in Vancouver Washington. but will be making a trip back down to SoCal in a few months. If the interested party can wait for them, I could bring them with me and meet him out in Palm Desert (about an hour from Orange County, I believe). Feel free to give him my contact info: ericjerde@gmail.com, (310)935-8624.

Now that sounds like a deal.

narkotic

« Reply #4 on: 2 Nov 2017, 09:38 pm »
Thanks Danny for reaching out on my behalf! I was able to connect to someone.

Captainhemo

« Reply #5 on: 3 Nov 2017, 05:03 am »

Nice Eric  !!
Seeing your post  reminded me  I have  some I have some stuff to look into for you... I totally forogt about those emails as I got busy with a  fw other things.  I'll dig back through this weekend and re-visit. 

jay

bdp24

« Reply #6 on: 3 Nov 2017, 11:11 pm »
Thanks Jay, I've been busy as a beaver too!---Eric.