Active Regional Forums?

mrvco

Active Regional Forums?
« on: 31 Oct 2016, 04:11 pm »
This sub-forum looks to be dead... if you're not participating here, then are you participating on a regional audio forum somewhere else?

mrvco

Re: Active Regional Forums?
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2017, 09:50 pm »
Specifically with regards to the Denver metro.

ExileSt

« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2017, 11:07 pm »
Sure looks dead here.  Disappointing, especially considering how many hi end manufacturers there are in Colorado.  You'd hope they'd have incubated a scene but ... apparently not here.

richidoo

« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2017, 02:45 am »
Host it and they will come.  :wink:

DKMTech

« Reply #4 on: 4 Sep 2018, 01:49 pm »
Sure looks dead here.  Disappointing, especially considering how many hi end manufacturers there are in Colorado.  You'd hope they'd have incubated a scene but ... apparently not here.

Agreed.

Is HiFi really in such poor health in the Rockies?

mgalusha

« Reply #5 on: 7 Sep 2018, 07:18 pm »
Not at all, I know many audiophiles and music loves in the area but many don't spend any time on the forums. There is a Colorado Audio Society meeting tomorrow in fact, new members are always welcome and it's also the annual swap meet. PM me if you're interested and I'll supply details.

mike

Agreed.

Is HiFi really in such poor health in the Rockies?

AvsFan

« Reply #6 on: 9 Jan 2019, 09:50 pm »
This does seem dead. I want to get it up and running!!!! Need to find some audiophiles here in CO. We got RMAF here! Should be a lot more local participation. Plus it would be nice to find locals to sell my old gear to. Tired of shipping.  :D

mgalusha

« Reply #7 on: 25 Apr 2019, 03:01 pm »
This does seem dead. I want to get it up and running!!!! Need to find some audiophiles here in CO. We got RMAF here! Should be a lot more local participation. Plus it would be nice to find locals to sell my old gear to. Tired of shipping.  :D

There are a lot of us, especially in Denver and Colorado Springs. Contact Brian Boehler of the Colorado Audio Society, we always welcome new folks to meetings and of course make new friends. bboehler at aol.com, put CAS in the subject line.

I'm having a few guys over tomorrow night, PM me if interested.