Criterions in Maple

Danny Richie

Criterions in Maple
« on: 26 Feb 2003, 12:03 am »
I just finished this Maple pair that will be hitting the demo trail tomorrow. I thought you guys might want to see how the Maple looks.

By the way, I hope you guys didn't miss the really well written mini-review made by ehider: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=176&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

It may have gottin lost in the really long thread (7 pages long now).

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Criterions in Maple
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2003, 01:52 am »
I'd like to be on the demo list.  Where will it be going first?

Danny Richie

touring...
« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2003, 02:54 am »
There is currently a pair in PA and there are two more stops in PA.

This pair will see a stop in MN, then off to MI, MA, MD, NJ and NC.

I have a third pair near completion as well that will be on tour to take up some of the load too.

Just go to our web site and click on the "contact" link in the upper right hand corner. Then fill out all the needed data and in the comments section type in that you would like a Criterion demo.

Then call us later to give us your credit card info necessary to secure them while they are in your possession.

I will work you in as soon as possible.

jon_010101

Re: touring...
« Reply #3 on: 27 Feb 2003, 03:49 am »
Quote from: Danny
There is currently a pair in PA and there are two more stops in PA.

Will the Criterions be making it anywhere near the central PA / State College area?  I'd love to have a listen if it would be convenient for any of the testers...

thanks,
-Jon

jcoat007

Criterions in Maple
« Reply #4 on: 27 Feb 2003, 03:43 pm »
I am also very interested in auditioning a pair.  As well as my father-in-law in California.  I am in Tampa, FL.

Danny Richie

Audition
« Reply #5 on: 27 Feb 2003, 11:51 pm »
Will the Criterions be making it anywhere near the central PA / State College area? I'd love to have a listen if it would be convenient for any of the testers...

They actually have three stops in the state of PA. Working you into the list should be no problem.

I am also very interested in auditioning a pair. As well as my father-in-law in California. I am in Tampa, FL.

I could get you in right after the guy in NC.

BikeWNC

Criterions in Maple
« Reply #6 on: 28 Feb 2003, 12:10 am »
That would be me!  :D

jcoat007

Criterions in Maple
« Reply #7 on: 28 Feb 2003, 02:05 pm »
Great. I went to the website and signed up yesterday.  

Thanks