anyone in denver have hagerman clarinet? looking for repair service

rtm00x

Hello,

I have a hagerman clarinet that buzzes/hums. I am not sure if its normal or not, not sure if its the unit or not. Some people here in the hagtech circle have tried to help me troubleshoot it but I think its a bit beyond my skill level. Also, I am not really sure if its within acceptable levels or not. So I am wondering if there is anyone here with another clarinet that might compare it to mine. Might also be looking for repair service. I did take it to a tech, but he wasn't too interested in working on a diy design preamp and said it would probably cost me allot without much gain if any.

Much appreciated!! I live in Aurora btw, work in highlands ranch.

mgalusha

I've built one a while back, may be able to help. I'm east of Parker. Email or pm if you would like to chat.

Mike

rtm00x

Thanks Mike!

rtm00x

You know the audiophile community never ceases to amaze me. I went to Mike's house today, was a great experience. He got my clarinet all fixed up, taught me a couple of things in DIY electronics, and we listened to his KILLER audio rig. You have not heard dead can dance until you have experienced it through Mike's system  :o, wild wild stuff.

Thanks again Mike, you are a true gentleman and a scholar.

mgalusha

You're welcome, hope the Clarinet lives a long and happy life. Dead Can Dance at silly volume is fun. :-)