2009 RMAF

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
2009 RMAF
« on: 13 Feb 2009, 03:20 pm »
Fellow VSA owners,

My wife and I are planning to attend the RMAF this coming October.  If anyone here on the VSA circle plans to attend, it would be a hoot to actually shake hands (we need to come up with a secret hand shake) with you.  Who knows, maybe even a dinner on Albert. :thumb: We should have our stimulus checks by then to cover air fare. :wink: Just planting a seed early so you can be thinking about it.

Gavin

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
Re: 2009 RMAF
« Reply #1 on: 13 Feb 2009, 03:41 pm »
I'm in... I've been going to this show for the last few yrs and have come to enjoy it more than CES.  Easier to navigate and access, less expensive to attend and more one on one time with the designers.  Yeah, I'm going to ask the feds to spread my stimulus check out over the next 12 months.  The extra $13 a wk will come in handy!

Jack

Delacroix

« Reply #2 on: 13 Feb 2009, 04:20 pm »
I'd love to attend - and now is the time to nail it down before business takes over.....secret handshakes? Maybe a Churchillian V would be more appropriate ;)

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
« Reply #3 on: 13 Feb 2009, 11:45 pm »
I'd love to attend - and now is the time to nail it down before business takes over.....secret handshakes? Maybe a Churchillian V would be more appropriate ;)

Aha, Trickie Dickie was a VSA owner.  Who'd a thunk it.  :duh: