Amp offerings listed from high to less high?

rif

• Not a cowboy
Amp offerings listed from high to less high?
« on: 10 Nov 2017, 10:21 pm »
I'm relatively new to Odyssey although I have been on and off lurking for awhile and know their fantastic reputation.

What I'm unsure of is how to order them (note that I didn't say "low" since they're all excellent!)

Khartago < stratos < kismet

It gets confusing to me when you add in the upgrades (ie is an upgraded Khartago better than a stock stratos? )

And finally is a "kismet in khartago" what it sounds like - kismet electronics in a khartago chassis?

Also, the website doesn't list prices for all of these, which I'm sure is an oversight.  If you know a ballpark figure, that would be great!

Thanks

Brettio

Re: Amp offerings listed from high to less high?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2017, 12:34 am »
Your best option is to call Klaus and talk to him.  He can walk you through all his offerings and best describe the benefits and cost of each.  I’d suggest you call after 8:00 pm Klaus’ time.
Have fun, Brett

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2017, 01:22 am »
Brett is right,  you'll have to call me at 317 299 5578,  as I can customize the hell out of any amp...I can literally make you 60 - 70 different amps,  based on your speakers and budget...and as always,  do a Godfather on you,  heheheheeeee

rif

• Not a cowboy
« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2017, 06:07 pm »
Brett is right,  you'll have to call me at 317 299 5578,  as I can customize the hell out of any amp...I can literally make you 60 - 70 different amps,  based on your speakers and budget...and as always,  do a Godfather on you,  heheheheeeee

Thank you, I'm not quite that far along yet.  I'm building a relatively low power class A.  If it doesn't have enough power, I'll give you a call.
Thanks