MAJOR price break on Limited Number of Sapphire XL2 - Black

Mike Dzurko

Mark has a limited number of what I'd call a black textured utility cabinet version of Sapphire XL2. These are new, Full-Warranty, B-stock (cosmetic) cabinets. These are U.S. built cabinets  :D

I'd call them an attractive utility look. Sorry, no pictures currently available, and we may well sell out before we get the chance to take pics. Mark wants to move these quickly to help pay for the next run on cabinets that we're ordering. We didn't knock a $100 off the price, or even a couple $100. We've priced them at only $1250/pair plus S/H!  Call or email Mark ASAP to get your pair at this crazy/low price  :D

Mike Dzurko

Re: MAJOR price break on Limited Number of Sapphire XL2 - Black
« Reply #1 on: 12 Apr 2012, 03:42 pm »
Over 1/2 of these have already been sold. If you want to get in on this price break, I strongly suggest you make your move soon. I don't think the remainder will be available much longer . . .

Mike Dzurko

Re: MAJOR price break on Limited Number of Sapphire XL2 - Black
« Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2012, 08:37 pm »
Only a couple pair left as of yesterday. If you're wanting to hear the great music that XL2s are known for, but don't mind black cabinets and want to save hundreds of dollars, this is your chance :D