Re: Shunyata Black Mamba Speaker Cables 8' Pair - Price Reduced $750

Jambalaya

Asking a very, very reasonable $750 for these spectacular cables from Shunyata.  These were my dream cables and were a perfect match to my M6i Musical Fidelity.   Needing to sell to raise some cash to move...we're downsizing.  I can't begin to tell you how good these sound versus some of the brands one hears so much about.  Shunyata flies under the radar on their speaker cables with much their reputation coming from the power cable side.  These are a tremendous value.

Shunyata Research’s STIS terminals were conceived of and designed by Caelin Gabriel to eliminate the cost and complication of re-terminating speaker cables due to a change in electronics or speakers, or in the event of damage to a connector. These interchangeable, locking connectors offer the flexibility to change the termination of the speaker cable without any compromise to performance or necessitating service of any kind. If a spade is damaged, you can simply replace it. If you buy a new amplifier or speaker that has different connections, you can simply exchange the existing connector for the one that matches your connection requirement.

These custom-designed connectors have undergone extensive development and field testing to insure that they offer the finest performance attainable, without compromise.

The STIS Terminals simply screw on and off. Tighten them finger tight for best results.

WHAT SHUNYATA SAYS ABOUT THESE SPEAKER CABLES: Black Mamba speaker cables challenge the performance of even cost-no-object designs. Built with exceptional attention to detail and performance, Black Mamba speaker cables, like Shunyata's power cables, are destined to upset the status quo, delivering unparalleled performance at attainable prices.

Black Mamba's tonal balance is warm and lively, with Shunyata's trademark speed, timing and pacing. CDA-101 copper conductors create an outstandingly smooth and rich tonal balance, with superb imaging and soundstaging. A 100% full copper shield eliminates external interference for deep black backgrounds and excellent separation of instruments.

WHAT I SAY ABOUT THESE SPEAKER CABLES: After an extensive trial versus MIT, Audience, Acoustic Zen and Tara Labs the Black Mambas win going away. Deep, solid bass with mids and highs that are detailed yet not exaggerated in any way. Natural, neutral yet highly revealing. Absolute top performance in a pair of speaker cables that won't break the bank.  Bananas currently on amp and speaker end but can easily be changed.  PayPal fees and shipping picked up by me. 

Asking a very reasonable $995.  These are in pristine condition. 

« Last Edit: 2 Dec 2014, 03:24 am by Jambalaya »

sounddog

Re: Moving and Downsizing Sale
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2014, 07:21 pm »
Length?

Jambalaya

Re: Moving and Downsizing Sale
« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2014, 07:53 pm »
Length?

Eight foot (2.5m) pair.  Sorry 'bout that. 

Jambalaya

$1195?  Anyone, anyone....Beuhler, Beuhler :lol:

A little nudge and bump for a slightly lower price on these fantastic cables. I'm pulling together some downsizing and moving funds for a serious change in location and lifestyle, closer to my daughters.

Love these cables but love the kids and wife more. 

Jambalaya

$1099......come on, Shunyata Black Mamba :lol:

Jambalaya

Re: Shunyata Black Mamba Speaker Cables 8' Pair - HALF PRICE
« Reply #5 on: 4 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm »
Retail on these cables is $1800. 
Asking $895 - HALF PRICE!  :o

Bump for a spectacular pair of cables and price reduced to $895 shipped and PayPal fees picked up by me.

I have great seller (and buyer) ratings on Audiogon, same user name, and also on Ebay under mmt51.

These same cables are "on sale" at Music Direct $1495.
« Last Edit: 7 Nov 2014, 05:07 pm by Jambalaya »

Jambalaya

BUMP - Major Price Reduction to $895. 

Jambalaya

SOLD

Asking a very, very reasonable $750 for these spectacular cables from Shunyata.  These were my dream cables and were a perfect match to my M6i Musical Fidelity.   Needing to sell to raise some cash to move...we're downsizing.  I can't begin to tell you how good these sound versus some of the brands one hears so much about.  Shunyata flies under the radar on their speaker cables with much their reputation coming from the power cable side.  These are a tremendous value.

Shunyata Research’s STIS terminals were conceived of and designed by Caelin Gabriel to eliminate the cost and complication of re-terminating speaker cables due to a change in electronics or speakers, or in the event of damage to a connector. These interchangeable, locking connectors offer the flexibility to change the termination of the speaker cable without any compromise to performance or necessitating service of any kind. If a spade is damaged, you can simply replace it. If you buy a new amplifier or speaker that has different connections, you can simply exchange the existing connector for the one that matches your connection requirement.

These custom-designed connectors have undergone extensive development and field testing to insure that they offer the finest performance attainable, without compromise.

The STIS Terminals simply screw on and off. Tighten them finger tight for best results.

WHAT SHUNYATA SAYS ABOUT THESE SPEAKER CABLES: Black Mamba speaker cables challenge the performance of even cost-no-object designs. Built with exceptional attention to detail and performance, Black Mamba speaker cables, like Shunyata's power cables, are destined to upset the status quo, delivering unparalleled performance at attainable prices.

Black Mamba's tonal balance is warm and lively, with Shunyata's trademark speed, timing and pacing. CDA-101 copper conductors create an outstandingly smooth and rich tonal balance, with superb imaging and soundstaging. A 100% full copper shield eliminates external interference for deep black backgrounds and excellent separation of instruments.

WHAT I SAY ABOUT THESE SPEAKER CABLES: After an extensive trial versus MIT, Audience, Acoustic Zen and Tara Labs the Black Mambas win going away. Deep, solid bass with mids and highs that are detailed yet not exaggerated in any way. Natural, neutral yet highly revealing. Absolute top performance in a pair of speaker cables that won't break the bank.  Bananas currently on amp and speaker end but can easily be changed.  PayPal fees and shipping picked up by me. 

Asking a very reasonable $995.  These are in pristine condition. 

[/quote]BUMP!.......to $750.  Easily one of the best speaker cables out there for the money and at my reduced asking a smokin' deal.  I had them paired with a Musical Fidelity M6i and my Spendor A6 and they absolutely "got out of the way" and let the full force and interaction between amp and speakers play out. 

I'll pick up PayPal and shipping fees. 

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: 6 Dec 2014, 05:57 pm by Jambalaya »