SONY PlayStation 3 CECHE01 firmware 3.55 SACD compatiable

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
Systems are freshly reconditioned. Every system receives a complete disassembly, cleaning , leaded gpu reball and / or leaded cpu reball, new laser , optional fan mod installation,reassembled and extensive tested. This is to ensure our customers receive the most reliable system available We also have  a 90 day warranty on the console. In the rare event our system should fail to maintain full functionally , please contact us for a  replacement. A replacement will be dispatched shortly after we receive the originally purchased consoles. Warranty seal MUST be intact to receive any warranty replacement.

249.99 plus actual FedEx shipping.

SONY PLAYSTATION 3 60GB
CECHE01
HDMI CABLE
 POWER CABLE

FIRMWARE 3.55

Plays  PS3 , PS2, PS1, BLU-RAY, DVD,SACD AND CD DISC
60 GB  hard drive installed. .
4 USB PORTS

Option fan mod installed free of charge
Systems are FULLY COVERED  for 90 day WITH or WITHOUT a fan mod installed
 Full description of fan modification after the specs ;)

NTSC

CPU Features:

Cell Broadband Engine advanced microprocessor

Memory Features:

256 MB XDR Main RAM

256 MB GDDR3 VRAM

Communication Features:

Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)

IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi

Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR)

Wireless Controller Bluetooth (up to 7)

Audio/Video Output:

Supported screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

One (1) HDMI out

One (1) Analog Audio/Video multi out

Digital audio out (Optical)

Blu-ray/DVD/CD drive "read only"

I/O Features:

Four (4) USB 2.0 ports

CompactFlash (CF)

Secure Digital (SD)

MiniSD

Memory Stick Pro

Power Specifications:

Built-in power supply (120V ~ 60 Hz 3.2A)

Unit Dimensions:

3.8 x 12.79 x 10.78-inches (H x W x D, approximate) 

Regulatory Approvals:

FCC

We offer 2 types of free fan modification. Type 1 is and internal constant 5 to 15 percent increase in fan speed. Even 5% greatly reduces the temperature of the system , increasing the longevity of the console. 

Type 2 modification is a very stylish control knob. The knob is neatly hidden in the rear right side of the unit. Pictures coming soon. This control lets you manual control the fan speed increase.

Neither of our modifications bypass the system fan speed. The increase is above the current system speed. The manual control turned all the way down still runs at the systems current requirements.

WE  STRIVE TO OFFER ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY SYSTEMS.EVERY SYSTEM GOES THREW A THOROUGH CLEANING AND RECONDITIONING PROCESS. THESE SYSTEM RECEIVE A FRESH APPLICATION OF  THE HIGHEST QUALITY THERMAL COMPOUND AVAILABLE.  IN ADDITION EVERY SYSTEM WE OFFER RECEIVES A  NEW (NOT USED OR REFURBISHED) LASER WE TEST THE SYSTEM FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY TO INSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.REST ASSURED THESE SYSTEM ARE REBUILT TO LAST.

Payment Policy    Only PayPal is Accepted

Shipping Policy
 The system is well built and costly to ship. We use FEDEX for most orders. Delivery is usually with 1 week of payment. Please contact us for shipping quotes if you prefer an alternative method USPS or UPS.

International Shipping Policy
The maximum shipping fee worldwide is 60.00 USD.
All international order are sent usps priority mail. The estimated shipping time is 6 to 10 days world wide. This does not account for customs clearance. Please allow adequate time for delivery.                                                   
Shipping Policy
Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
Items Will be Shipped by FedEX GROUND 1-4 DAY mail..
           FedEx Tracking Number will be provided

Returns Policy

This Item is reconditioned.
Warranty valid from  90 days of delivery.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Guarantee

We guarantee our systems for 90 days against all defects.
if problems should arise please contact us for rapid replacement.
« Last Edit: 24 Jan 2015, 11:36 pm by northeastohiopcs »

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
I have them listed on eBay for 249.99. I'll take 25 off for the sacd community. So 224.99 plus actual FedEx shipping. System is in very good condition.
For international from the US 60.00 flat rate shipping.

Phil A

I have them listed on eBay for 249.99. I'll take 25 off for the sacd community. So 224.99 plus actual FedEx shipping. System is in very good condition.

That's a wonderful deal (too bad I have a PS3).  Do you have contact info/website in case anyone needs repairs, etc.  Thanks

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
I can perform gpu/cpu reballs to repair the dreaded YLOD. The cost is 100. I include a free fan mod with that. A new laser is 40 and a upgraded power supply is also 40. My email is northeastohiopcs@gmail.com. I warranty the repair for 3 months also. Thanks for asking.

Phil A

I can perform gpu/cpu reballs to repair the dreaded YLOD. The cost is 100. I include a free fan mod with that. A new laser is 40 and a upgraded power supply is also 40. My email is northeastohiopcs@gmail.com. I warranty the repair for 3 months also. Thanks for asking.

Thanks for the info - put you in my email list just in case.  Took me 18 months for find my PS3 (almost two years ago) and then after I did about 10 SACDS, I had the YLOD and got it repaired.  At this point I probably only burn a couple of dozen a year give or take but it is not something I'd want to be without.

BCRich1

Hi, Is this the version that allows for SACD Rips? If so I am interested.
Thanks....Mike

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
Yes the ceche01 is sacd compatible. Being on 3.55, the system will allow cfw install.

FLCanuck

Looks promising.

Does this come with all the software needed to rip SACDs already installed?

Do you have a link to your ebay listing or is there another way to order from you? How do we get the $25 discount?

scirica

I'm not seeing your item on eBay, but am very interested in getting a unit.  Can you pm me a link to your listing(s)?

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
I am currently out of stock. However , I do have systems arriving this week. I will pm you once one is available. Thank you for your interest in my system.

BCRich1

Very happy recipient here! Having a blast listening....
Bit of a learning curve though. Ie: did not realize by default files larger than 4gb show up as two files that need to be combined after the fact. Deleted a few before I stumbled onto the solution.
Thank you Jason & Ted for your assistance.
Mike

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
Re: SONY PlayStation 3 CECHE01 firmware 3.55 SACD compatiable
« Reply #12 on: 26 Jan 2015, 05:30 pm »
I do have a few systems available.iIf anyone is interested you could pm me here or view my listings on eBay. Direct pricing is 249.99 and eBay is 264.99. These are high quality rebuilt systems with 90-day warranties.

Thanks Mike. I am glad to hear  you are pleased with the system. Enjoy :)

bfw

« Reply #13 on: 2 May 2015, 12:59 pm »
Systems are freshly reconditioned. Every system receives a complete disassembly, cleaning , leaded gpu reball and / or leaded cpu reball, new laser , optional fan mod installation,reassembled and extensive tested. This is to ensure our customers receive the most reliable system available We also have  a 90 day warranty on the console. In the rare event our system should fail to maintain full functionally , please contact us for a  replacement. A replacement will be dispatched shortly after we receive the originally purchased consoles. Warranty seal MUST be intact to receive any warranty replacement.

249.99 plus actual FedEx shipping.

SONY PLAYSTATION 3 60GB
CECHE01
HDMI CABLE
 POWER CABLE

FIRMWARE 3.55

Plays  PS3 , PS2, PS1, BLU-RAY, DVD,SACD AND CD DISC
60 GB  hard drive installed. .
4 USB PORTS

Option fan mod installed free of charge
Systems are FULLY COVERED  for 90 day WITH or WITHOUT a fan mod installed
 Full description of fan modification after the specs ;)

NTSC

CPU Features:

Cell Broadband Engine advanced microprocessor

Memory Features:

256 MB XDR Main RAM

256 MB GDDR3 VRAM

Communication Features:

Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T)

IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi

Bluetooth 2.0 (EDR)

Wireless Controller Bluetooth (up to 7)

Audio/Video Output:

Supported screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

One (1) HDMI out

One (1) Analog Audio/Video multi out

Digital audio out (Optical)

Blu-ray/DVD/CD drive "read only"

I/O Features:

Four (4) USB 2.0 ports

CompactFlash (CF)

Secure Digital (SD)

MiniSD

Memory Stick Pro

Power Specifications:

Built-in power supply (120V ~ 60 Hz 3.2A)

Unit Dimensions:

3.8 x 12.79 x 10.78-inches (H x W x D, approximate) 

Regulatory Approvals:

FCC

We offer 2 types of free fan modification. Type 1 is and internal constant 5 to 15 percent increase in fan speed. Even 5% greatly reduces the temperature of the system , increasing the longevity of the console. 

Type 2 modification is a very stylish control knob. The knob is neatly hidden in the rear right side of the unit. Pictures coming soon. This control lets you manual control the fan speed increase.

Neither of our modifications bypass the system fan speed. The increase is above the current system speed. The manual control turned all the way down still runs at the systems current requirements.

WE  STRIVE TO OFFER ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY SYSTEMS.EVERY SYSTEM GOES THREW A THOROUGH CLEANING AND RECONDITIONING PROCESS. THESE SYSTEM RECEIVE A FRESH APPLICATION OF  THE HIGHEST QUALITY THERMAL COMPOUND AVAILABLE.  IN ADDITION EVERY SYSTEM WE OFFER RECEIVES A  NEW (NOT USED OR REFURBISHED) LASER WE TEST THE SYSTEM FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY TO INSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.REST ASSURED THESE SYSTEM ARE REBUILT TO LAST.

Payment Policy    Only PayPal is Accepted

Shipping Policy
 The system is well built and costly to ship. We use FEDEX for most orders. Delivery is usually with 1 week of payment. Please contact us for shipping quotes if you prefer an alternative method USPS or UPS.

International Shipping Policy
The maximum shipping fee worldwide is 60.00 USD.
All international order are sent usps priority mail. The estimated shipping time is 6 to 10 days world wide. This does not account for customs clearance. Please allow adequate time for delivery.                                                   
Shipping Policy
Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
Items Will be Shipped by FedEX GROUND 1-4 DAY mail..
           FedEx Tracking Number will be provided

Returns Policy

This Item is reconditioned.
Warranty valid from  90 days of delivery.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping.

Guarantee

We guarantee our systems for 90 days against all defects.
if problems should arise please contact us for rapid replacement.
Hi, Do you still supply the PS3 with BLU-RAY, DVD,SACD AND CD DISC capabilities? I cannot find your eBay listing. I wish to purchase one of your units. Many thanks BFW

northeastohiopcs

• Industry Participant
« Reply #14 on: 27 May 2015, 12:09 pm »
Yes. I do still offer systems. I have recently purchase a new rework machine. I will be able to offer a larger number of these consoles now.
Sorry for the late response.

DTB300

« Reply #15 on: 18 Jun 2015, 01:52 pm »
In case anyone was considering purchasing one of these PS3's...

I highly recommend  "northeastohiopcs" for your PS3 - SACD Ripping needs....

Unpack, plug in, start the program in server mode, start ripping....

JerryH

« Reply #16 on: 21 Jun 2015, 03:10 pm »
I have to say that I bought a unit from him that worked for 2 days before it went YLOD. Using the hair dryer trick managed to get a week out of it before the laser went out and won't read anything. And while he did infer that he'd fix the YLOD, he hasn't returned emails. I've really been patient with him but I bought it around 2 months ago.
Starting to wonder if he's blown me off..
He does have a good reputation here and elsewhere so I had given him the benefit of the doubt but really can't find a reason why he wouldn't at least return an email. It's worthless to me as it stands now.

JerryH

« Reply #17 on: 17 Jul 2015, 08:53 pm »
 Yet another month gone by and keep getting blown off by this guy. Really bad. Says he'll fix then nothing. I have to keep emailing and pm"s and get some half assed response then nothing.
Do not trust him or his warranty. If he ever makes this right I'll update but know he has badly misrepresented what he's selling and the warranty he states.