TWO.2 just always sounds perfect to me, how about you?

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
The last 6-8 months I've been swapping out an inexpensive tube integrated I found with my TWO.2 and everytime I swap back to the TWO.2 a big smile always comes over me because everything I play through it, or have it connected to always, always sounds excellent. I have had mine about a year I guess and I use it turned into an amp only no volume knob, no high pass filter I go with Full-range and a subwoofer which I have been able to blend in seamlessly thanks to the sub-out on the TWO.2 which is a huge, huge PLUS in my book.
 In another thread Seth mentioned the new DAC they are working on will (if I read it right, hopefully I did) also be able to act as a pre-amp and fit in perfect with folks like me that love the TWO.2 and haven't thought but maybe a few minutes about going further up the Virtue ladder, in my case its not because the higher up stuff isn't good-it is, I've heard some, its that the TWO.2 sounds so rich and smooth like the perfect desert all day long, no fatigue, just good solid sound from the low end to the high end. I get very excited about equipment that sounds good and is a great value and I gotta say getting the TWO.2 was the very best move I made in this hobby, thanks Seth and Virtue for not forgetting ONE.2 and TWO.2 owners, great stuff!!!!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: