Bullet Proof Protection Delivers

jzexport

Bullet Proof Protection Delivers
« on: 20 Jan 2012, 01:01 am »
Thanks to Tommy for designing the amps with Bullet Proof Protection! Saved me. I was listening to the system when all of a sudden I notice the left channel go silent. Hmmm and darn. Turns out somehow the left +/- speaker cables were able to touch at the back of the amp and shorted. I'm thinking this is not good and relieved I didn't have the amp become an arc welder. Then I remember that the amps had Bullet Proof Protection. Separated the cables and I was instantly back to the music. Painless and at the right price. I don't think any of my tube amp designs would have tolerated that.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Re: Bullet Proof Protection Delivers
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2012, 03:34 am »
Thanks to Tommy for designing the amps with Bullet Proof Protection! Saved me. I was listening to the system when all of a sudden I notice the left channel go silent. Hmmm and darn. Turns out somehow the left +/- speaker cables were able to touch at the back of the amp and shorted. I'm thinking this is not good and relieved I didn't have the amp become an arc welder. Then I remember that the amps had Bullet Proof Protection. Separated the cables and I was instantly back to the music. Painless and at the right price. I don't think any of my tube amp designs would have tolerated that.
Thanks for the post, JZ, and hope all is well.  Hey, I might have a demo center channel for you, priced VERY right, very soon....
-Tommy