At last, at long, long last...

dB Cooper

Re: At last, at long, long last...
« Reply #20 on: 9 Oct 2013, 03:12 am »
A little bit of hydrogen peroxide in the ear canal once or twice a week will keep them cleaned out. Or do one of the ear wax treatments with the bulb syringes you can find at the grocery or drug store.
+1 on ajzepp's advice, I do it periodically. Squeeze bulb helps if they are real ganked up.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #21 on: 9 Oct 2013, 07:01 am »
I was not surprised when the doctor told me that the right ear was completely blocked with dirt of all kind…
For cleaning and prevent the formation of fungi that cause an itch, I use cotton moistened with Thiersch solution much better than washing with saline solution, which can create fungal and infections as it is water and salt.
Thiersch solution is even suited to skin fungi.

Guy 13

« Reply #22 on: 10 Oct 2013, 06:35 am »
A little bit of hydrogen peroxide in the ear canal once or twice a week will keep them cleaned out. Or do one of the ear wax treatments with the bulb syringes you can find at the grocery or drug store.
Hi ajzepp and all Audio Circle members.
Thanks for your advice.
Hydrogene peroxide in Vietnam, is easy to find in any pharmacy.
I will finish first what the doctor prescribe me and as a preventive
I will do what you have suggested.
Thanks again.

Guy 13

Guy 13

« Reply #23 on: 10 Oct 2013, 06:38 am »
+1 on ajzepp's advice, I do it periodically. Squeeze bulb helps if they are real ganked up.
Hi dB Cooper and all Audio Circle members.
Thanks for confirming ajzepp's suggestion.
If I want to really enjoy my newly purchased HD-650
I need to have all the time, clean ear's canal.

Guy 13 

Guy 13

« Reply #24 on: 10 Oct 2013, 06:40 am »
For cleaning and prevent the formation of fungi that cause an itch, I use cotton moistened with Thiersch solution much better than washing with saline solution, which can create fungal and infections as it is water and salt.
Thiersch solution is even suited to skin fungi.
Hi FULLRANGEMAN and all Audio Circle members.
Thanks for the advice, however, I will find what is (( Thiersch )) it's the first time
I am in contact with such a word.
I will ask the Vietnamese pharmacist if he knows what it is and if he can get it.
Thanks.

Guy 13

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #25 on: 10 Oct 2013, 11:40 am »
Hi FULLRANGEMAN and all Audio Circle members.
Thanks for the advice, however, I will find what is (( Thiersch )) it's the first time
I am in contact with such a word.
I will ask the Vietnamese pharmacist if he knows what it is and if he can get it.
Thanks.

Guy 13
I buy Thiersch solution ready to use in the drug store, price is low indeed, about same price of saline solution.