VMPS "jr" Summertime SPECIALS

John Casler

VMPS "jr" Summertime SPECIALS
« on: 17 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm »
Juniors Deli is one of my favorite breakfasts in Los Angeles (used to see Larry King there on occasion) and when I visited my Daughter in NYC last year we "HAD" to go to the original for breakfast one morning.

Carl's Jr's is also my favorite LA Burger Joint, and although I only let myself indulge once a year, it is THE place for a BIG CARL Cheeseburger and fries.  Yum :drool:

Well VMPS also has some jr's in our line and they are always VALUE/PERFORMANCE leaders.

First we introduced the 626jr $975 pr and it became one of our most popular speaker models and was reviewed by many online Review sites and even won a Best Product of 2008 award.

We also have the RM2jr $1999pr, and a couple RM40jr's $2999 pr.

A junior may or may not be an entry level product or it may simply be a clearance on cabinet or driver stock with the ONLY difference being a SLASHED price. :o

To that end I am proud to announce we have 2-3 new jr offerings to get excited about. :eyebrows:

These are limited offerings and will last either until August 31st, or until the supply runs out.

First we have the jr that everyone has been asking for.  This is one incredible price for an unbelievable speaker:

RM30jr C model.  This model has a normal msrp of $3500.  Until we run out or 8/31 it will be $2795 plus shipping!!!!

RM30jr M model.  This model has a normal msrp of $3880.  Until we run out or 8/31 it will be $2995 plus shipping!!!!

These are ONLY available in the following finishes: Maccassar Ebony and Piano Black mls cabinets (usually a $400 upgrade option) plus lite and dark oak domestic cabinets

We have also decided to call the standard stock LARGER Subwoofer the LARGERjr

LARGERjr Subwoofer It lists for $699 plus shipping.  Until 8/31 it will be $599 plus shipping!!!!

LSWjr finishes are: Lite Oak, Cherry, (Painted Gloss Black is $60)

At that price you can buy 4 and do a stereo push/pull that can boggle your Bass Luvin Mind :lol:

If you already have a LARGER, add another for stereo.  If you have a pair then get another pair (or even a single) for the Push/Pull.

Also if you purchase a pair of the SUB amps $549 retail ($399 when purchased with a sub) the second amp is another $50 off.  It is all too much to comprehend right now, so let me know if you have any questions 8)

« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm by John Casler »

Brian Cheney

• http://www.vmpsaudio.com
Re: VMPS "jr" Summertime SPECIALS
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm »
Here's the specs on the Larger Subwoofer Jr.  In order to hit this price point and still provide outstanding performance, I have contracted with an OEM in China for the following:

15" active: 70oz magnet, 4 layer VC, diecast frame, gold binding post inputs, poly/rubber cone, 12mm Xmax, 250W power handling

12" active: 50oz magnet, 4 layer VC, diecast frame, gold binding post inputs, poly/rubber cone, 10mm Xmax, 250W power handling

As before, a 15" mass-loaded PR is handbuilt to match the above in our San Pablo factory, and each woofer is pre-tuned by me for use with typical SS drive amps.

To go active, order the 500W builtin plate amp with 24dB/oct electronic crossover (continuously variable between 30Hz and 180Hz), single band parametric EQ continuously variable between 20Hz and 80Hz, Class A/B operation, and single or two channel inputs (mono/stereo/LFE bypass) $329.

The LSW Jr is -3dB at 25Hz and can be crossed over as high as 150Hz.  As you might expect from this 125lb, 8 cu ft behemoth, you may never have to move furniture by yourself again!  The system is suitable for HT and music, with music reproduction its primary intention.

Pair with the RM30C Jr for a wonderful 3 piece system at low cost.

russ_l

« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2010, 03:52 pm »
John- not sure how to interpret your message above.  RM40jrs ARE available or WERE available (which I knew about way too late  :oops:)?  Thanks.

Russ

Brian Cheney

• http://www.vmpsaudio.com
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2010, 04:29 pm »
We have one pair of RM40jr left at the advertised price.

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2010, 08:57 pm »
John- not sure how to interpret your message above.  RM40jrs ARE available or WERE available (which I knew about way too late  :oops:)?  Thanks.

Russ

Yes, what B said.  We now have one pair of RM40jr's at $2999.

Everything except the CDWG is on them.  And all options can be added (I suggest the OXO)