Jordan's HT3's

jsalk

Jordan's HT3's
« on: 2 Apr 2006, 01:34 pm »
Here are some pics of a pair of HT3's which will ship tomorrow:

And a close up:

And the matching center channel with ebony inserts in the corners of the front baffle:

And the center with a grill attached:

Happy listening Jordan!

- Jim

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
Jordan's HT3's
« Reply #1 on: 2 Apr 2006, 03:54 pm »
Keep those grills off so all the craftmanship can be seen!

Stunning Jim!

George

pugs

Jordan's HT3's
« Reply #2 on: 2 Apr 2006, 11:31 pm »
Thanks for the beautiful work Jim.  The grills will come off in time.  I probably have about a year or two until my youngest son doesn't want to stick his fingers through them.  The speakers wouldn't look so good with a dented phase plug or damaged ribbon.

I'm very excited to get them.  I have 8 GIK panels in the room now, and the sound from my room and current speakers (NHT 2.5i) has never sounded so good.

texas steve

Jordan's HT3's
« Reply #3 on: 3 Apr 2006, 04:31 pm »
Quote from: pugs
Thanks for the beautiful work Jim.  The grills will come off in time.  I probably have about a year or two until my youngest son doesn't want to stick his fingers through them.  The speakers wouldn't look so good with a dented phase plug or damaged ribbon.
I'm very excited to get them.  I have 8 GIK panels in the room now, and the sound from my room and current speakers (NHT 2.5i) has never sounded so good.

Absolutely beautiful!   Mine should ship this week also, and eventually my top grill will come off once I get past the "wife factor".

jermmd

Jordan's HT3's
« Reply #4 on: 3 Apr 2006, 07:21 pm »
What finish is that? Once again, beautiful speakers. Comparable to any other at any price, IMHO.

pugs

Jordan's HT3's
« Reply #5 on: 3 Apr 2006, 08:16 pm »
Quote from: jermmd
What finish is that? Once again, beautiful speakers. Comparable to any other at any price, IMHO.

They are burled walnut with claro walnut baffles.  I think the gloss level is 55 which is in between satin and semi gloss.

jsalk

Jordan's HT3's
« Reply #6 on: 3 Apr 2006, 09:34 pm »
Quote from: pugs
Quote from: jermmd

They are burled walnut with claro walnut baffles.  I think the gloss level is 55 which is in between satin and semi gloss.

Correct.

- Jim