Amps at VSAC. . .

doug s.

• makin' music
Amps at VSAC. . .
« Reply #20 on: 11 Oct 2003, 03:04 am »
hi kevin,

thanks for the info, and the willingness to be flexible!    :wink:   it's not so much the bi-amping that i (or others, imo) would be interested in, it's the ability to use an active x-over & hi-pass your monitors in a subwoofer set-up, that would be of interest to a lot more of us than ya may imagine!   :)  and, if i were to mfr someting like this, instead of using jumpers, per the old marantz receiver, i'd yust have the ins/outs operated w/an external switch, so the connection could be made or broken in the circuit.  more flexible that way, & also likely easier to make sonically transparent.

while i am presently happy w/my present all-toob rig, the digital amps are certainly intriguing - definitely the wave of the future, imo...  which is why i'm interested in this piece of yours.  

another feature, of absolutely no interest to me, but likely to be of interest to more than half yer prospective customers, i'd bet, would be a signal processor loop that defaults the wolume pot to the processors' pot, for all the h-t freaks out there...

regards,

doug s.