Upgrade umbilical cables for Musical Fidelity, Metronome, Jeff Rowland, etc.

Vtech2000

:D
We are proud to offer THE WORLD'S BEST power supply umbilical cable available for virtually ANY AUDIO EQUIPMENT.

We provide FREE SHIPPING and offer a 30-DAY AUDITION GUARANTEE

Each cable is fully conditioned on the audiodharma Cable Cooker 2.5 Pro prior to shipment.

Revelation Audio Labs 'Passage' CryoSilver Reference umbilical power cable is THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE UPGRADE for use with:

• MUSICAL FIDELITY X-series V.3 and V.8 equipment & X-PSU upgrade power supplies, and Small series components
  • Cary preamps
  • Supratek amps and preamps
  • Headroom headphone amplifiers
  • MSB DAC's, pre-amps and power supplies (all models and versions including Platinium and Gold)
  • Musical Surroundings Phonomena phono stage, including battery power supply version
  • MONOLITHIC HC-1 and HC-2 power supplies, PS-1 and PS-2 PHONO PRE-AMPS, PA-1 LINE STAGE
  • AUDIO ALCHEMY (all models using Power Station with detatchable power cable)
  • 3-pin, 5-pin, 6-pin, 1/8" mini-phono connector models available, please specify
ALSO
  • DB-25 Power Cable for Resolution Audio Opus 21, Pass Labs preamps, others
  • DB-15 pin Power Cable for Lindemann Audiotechnik D820 CD/SACD player, Sim Audio Moon Eclipse and Oracle CD transports, others
  • DB-9 Power Cable for Audiomeca Mephisto CD player, Krell KPE Reference Phono Stage, others
  • Mini-power cord for use with Monolithic Sound, Channel Islands Audio, and early versions of Musical Fidelity X-PSU upgrade power supplies
  • ModWright 'Truth' mods employing separate power supply chassis
  • Jeff Rowland equipment
  • Metronome Kalista transport and C2A DAC
  • Classe' equipment
  • Blue Circle equipment
  • EAD equipment
  • Mapletree equipment
  • Bryston equipment
  • Virtually ANY other similarly configured audio gear.
Also versions with XLR-type and Neutrik Powercon connectors, i.e.:
  • Musical Fidelity kW500 amplifier, kW Line Stage, kW 750 amplifier, NuVista amplifiers - please contact us for your application.

We are delighted to be in a position to custom design an umbilcial power cable for any audio application. The results are always outstanding!
What can we do for you? contact: e-mail - brad@revelationaudiolabs.com phone - (386) 586-3653

The fact of the matter is the two chassis is excellent in design concept - the power supplies themselves do a nice job of providing plenty of good, clean, high-current power for the devices they are intended to operate. However, the typical stock umbilical power cord, usually being the area of compromise by the equipment designer for economic reasons, is mediocre at best, employing less than audiophile standards with respect to design and materials, and leaves much to be desired regarding high quality power deliverance capability. As such, your stock umbilical cable may literally be the weakest link in your audio reproduction chain. Now, you can finally transfer the quality power you paid for from the power supply to the main chassis, completely unaltered, uncorrupted and unhindered.

YOU WILL BE UTTERLY ASTOUNDED WHEN YOU HEAR THE HUGE IMPROVEMENTS "THIS LITTLE CABLE" MAKES TO YOUR MUSIC!

Click here for an in-depth review: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?rcabl&1119332932&read&3&zzlJohnnycanuck&&

Here are but of few of the many actual unsolicited testimonials sent to us by our clients:

“High-end audio manufacturers always make compromises in design and manufacturing despite proclamations to the contrary. Simply put costs must be reduced in some areas so the manufacturer can emphasize the areas they think are critical to performance and market characteristics. Musical Fidelity, widely regarded as offering the consumer outstanding value, is no exception to this rule. Despite the incredible performance of the entire kW line improvements can be made and Revelation Audio Labs (RAL) has proven to me that replacing the unique power cord arrangement of the kW 500 or kW 750 yields astonishing results.  Specifically, RAL manufactured three custom cords which are used to connect the main amplifier unit and separate power supply unit on my kW 500. I first experimented with the preamplifier power cable which is a benign looking piece utilizing DIN connectors on each end. The stock Musical Fidelity cord (back to compromises) is far from special - it does the job but at minimal cost with common wiring and standard plugs. Replacing this cord with RALs immediately yielded incredible results. Suddenly more information from each source was revealed. Additional benefits (which became more apparent following break-in) included more bass control, laser focused imaging and an overall more musical sounding presentation. Following this enhancement I replaced the two amplifier cables which provide dedicated left and right channel power to the main amplifier. Bass output improved markedly over the stock cables and the kW 500's already significant sense of control and pace was further refined.  If you own the kW 500 and/or kW 750 (or other Musical Fidelity kW gear), you must investigate these cables! For a simple plug and play solution you will not yield higher returns - the RAL cables provide a quantum leap in performance for a relatively small investment. Yes, the Musical Fidelity equipment is fantastic but compromises had to made. Contact RAL and make those compromises a distant sonic memory.” —Dale Humphrey, dshumphrey@charter.net

"I would like to extend my highest level of gratitude to Revelation Audio Labs for bringing to market the 'Passage' Cryo-Silver Reference Power Cable; as it is unquestionably the single best upgrade I have ever owned. Your passion and artisanship in crafting audio cables truly transends my wildest expectations of how a single cable could transform and elevate the presentation of a musical performance in my home.  Please know that I am a blessed man with a wonderful family who love me, as much as I love them...and that's quite a lot. Despite all of that love flowing through our home, I must fight and claw my way into the listening chair. Whether is is a chance to embrace just one song, or on the rarer occasion, a few hours of bliss. The effort is all the more paramount and rewarding thanks to the 'Passage' cable. A quote from U2, 'See the bird with a leaf in her mouth. After the flood all the colors came out. It was a beautiful day!' I can only imagine how Noah felt when the white dove returned and the rainbow illuminated the darkened sky for the first time with colours previously unknown to mankind. For me, the day that the 'Passage' cable arrived and illuminated my home with musical colours never before revealed, was...a beautiful day!  To anyone owning a Musical Fidelity component joined by an umbilical cable to an outboard power supply - or for that matter anyone with any component using an umbilical power cable - the path to 'truth in music' starts here with the 'Passage' cable.  A quote form Revelation Audio Labs web page, 'Music is everything concerning the human experience. Music is living. Music is emotion. Music is expression. Music is art.' Amen!  I look forward to an enduring and gratifying relationship with Revelation Audio Labs." J.V.H.

"I received the 'PASSAGE' Power Cable on Thursday - fast, thanks! I've burned it in for 20 hours or so and I think I can judge it fully now. It's so easy to recommend this wire as folks that need if already have $700.00 (on the low side if you got a great deal on a standard Link and a P1000 power supply and use an inexpensive digital cable) to well over $1800.00 for a Gold Link III, P1000 and expensive digital cable. Me, I got the whammy - Gold Link III, P1000, Sony DVP-S7700 transport with MSB custom 192K outputs (a $600.00 modification). All this and I never heard the true worth of this expensive (for me, at least) combo until now. The 'PASSAGE' Cryo-Silver Power Cable is an great product and, for OTT (over-the-top) guys like me a rediculously easy recommendation. It simply does more than add 5% to my enjoyment for only 5% of the system price. The bass comes in gobs; fast and clean now. I am hearing the major differences between alto and tenor saxophones..hearing the tapping of finger pads as they are played. The entire performance is cleaner and more detailed. Bass, the foundation of music, is there as never before. I had hoped this wee cable mattered and indeed it does. The impact of introducing this cable into my system was greater overall than the transport upgrade to 192K.Yep, $600.00 touted upgrade was bested by a $179.00 power cable. I really do appreciate your terrific communication throughout and hope you have much future success." J.E.

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: If any Revelation Audio Labs cable fails under normal home audio use by the original owner, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.

We have earned the confidence and trust of Audiogon members by being active on Audiogon for 7 years - with a feedback rating of +1100 with NO negative feedbacks - there are NO others offering cables on Audiogon that can make those claims!  Read more reviews in our Audiogon ad here: http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?ampstran&1186327835

TheChairGuy

Hey Brad - long time no see here  :thumb:

I'm the 'J.E.' testimonial below, folks.  Must've been about 3 years ago...my first purchase from Brad.

Vtech2000

Thank you for that, TheChairGuy - sorry to not chime in for so long - it's no excuse, but we have been extremely busy serving all our fantastic customers.  It's great to be loved...!  :wink:

TheChairGuy

Wow, you like looooong ads, Brad.

Good thing we don't charge by the word here  :wink:

Cheers and good-nite.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

John

Vtech2000

The post was longer but I had to edit it to meet your 10,000 character maximum limit... :icon_lol:

I will try to keep it short next time.

zakkwylde177

i want power between my PSA and x dac by MF

ACHiPo

This is a very old post, but I'd also be interested in replacement umbilicals for my Jeff Rowland Consummate preamp and phono stage.