Updated Preamplifiers on our website

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
Updated Preamplifiers on our website
« on: 11 Dec 2017, 09:33 pm »
We have just updated our website to reflect recent preamplifier options....more to come this week. Check out our new Fet Valve CF SLR, as well as additional RB preamplifier options.
https://avahifi.com/collections/preamplifiers/products/fet-valve-cf-slr-preamplifier

« Last Edit: 7 Feb 2018, 03:31 pm by Mary »

guest1632

Re: Updated Preamplifiers on our website
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2018, 01:12 pm »
Hi In both the Longhorn and the preamp updates, the links don't work. It says 404 page not found.

Mary

• Industry Participant
  • AVA Associate
« Reply #2 on: 7 Feb 2018, 03:32 pm »
Hi In both the Longhorn and the preamp updates, the links don't work. It says 404 page not found.

I have fixed this. Sorry, it was linking to our old website.

Mary

jrtrent

« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2018, 11:18 pm »
We have just updated our website to reflect recent preamplifier options....more to come this week. . .

Just visited the new site and looked at the preamps.  Will the "more to come" include a more full-featured model?  I'm still loving my OmegaStar PAT-5, but nothing lasts forever and it would be sad not to be able to replace it with a similarly equipped new preamp when the time comes.  Then again, maybe the OmegaStar will last forever . . .

avahifi

« Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2018, 03:55 pm »
The new Fet Valve CFR vacuum tube preamp is our new full featured model.  it has remote control for the volume, input selection, on-off, mute, and even panel light dim functions.

In addition it has a balance control, pushbutton switch functions for mono-stereo, low gain, high filter, and low filter.  It has five sets of inputs, two sets of outputs, and headphone outputs.  There is room on the mother board for the optional phono section.  Base price is $2099.

We also offer all the same enhanced functions in our newest Vision SLR solid state preamplifier at $1299.

Frank