PrimeSeat Launches DSD 11.2 MHz Streaming

bmoura

PrimeSeat Launches DSD 11.2 MHz Streaming
« on: 10 Sep 2017, 12:11 pm »
The PrimeSeat team (IIJ, Sony, Korg & Saidera) that has been streaming DSD 5.6 MHz, DSD 2.8 MHz & 24/96 PCM Stereo Audio since late 2015 is now offering DSD 11.2 MHz Streaming as well.
Using standard DACs and Players with their free software. 

Bravo, PrimeSeat!

https://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/primeseat-launches-dsd-streaming-audio/
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2017, 01:39 pm by bmoura »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: PrimeSeat Launches DSD 11.2 MHz Streaming
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2017, 12:30 pm »
Wow thanks for inform Moura, looks PDM formats have no limit, I just cant imagine how is DSD 1024 as DSD 64 is so good.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2017, 02:17 pm by FullRangeMan »

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2017, 01:27 pm »
I listened over the past couple of days.  Nice.  I was surprised, however, to not like Cookie's stuff (at least with Keith) as it seemed a bit distant and too ambient for me.

Regardless, thanks for the heads up to our AC community Brian.

bmoura

« Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2017, 01:41 pm »
I listened over the past couple of days.  Nice.  I was surprised, however, to not like Cookie's stuff (at least with Keith) as it seemed a bit distant and too ambient for me.

The Jenna Mammina & Alex DeGrassi concert Cookie did at Skywalker Ranch that was live streamed over PrimeSeat last year was a better one.
Too bad that one is only available as a DSD Download for purchase from Blue Coast.  Definitely a fine one.

http://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/jenna-alex-first-u-s-live-dsd-broadcast/