SOLD: WyWires Platinum Series Phono Cable and Interconnects - Free Shipping

dfish

Up for sale is multiple pairs of WyWires Platinum Series cables:

One pair of 4 feet (1.25 meters) WyWires Platinum Series Phono cable (with RCA terminations on ends with ground wire): Retail $1800 Price: $800
One pair of 3 feet (1 meter) WyWires Platinum Series RCA Interconnects: Retail $1600 Price $700
One pair of 4 feet (1.25 meters) WyWires Platinum Series RCA Interconnects: Retail $1800 Price: $750

Will offer Free Shipping to Audiocircle members and further discounts if you want to buy multiple pairs of cables. Please add 3% if you don't want to do the Friends/Family Paypal.

I purchased directly from Alex at Wywires and am the original owner. I am selling my VPI Avenger turntable and will be without an audio system for a while, so decided to sell the cables. They true reference cables and used with my Avenger well. Only selling since I don't have a system. I've only used the cables for about a year, but purchased them about a year and half ago. They have been sitting in the packaging unused for a lot of the time. Fantastic Excellent Condition.  Only one cable has a visible mark and it is on the Furutech faceplate (not the termination ends which are completely clean).   I had the Platinum Speaker Cables, but those have already sold. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

« Last Edit: 3 Oct 2017, 01:27 am by dfish »

dfish

The phono tonearm cable has sold.  The two pairs of interconnects are still available.

dfish

Additional photos of the Interconnects available.

dfish

Price drop of the Interconnects left:

One pair of 3 feet (1 meter) WyWires Platinum Series RCA Interconnects: Retail $1600 Price   $675
One pair of 4 feet (1.25 meters) WyWires Platinum Series RCA Interconnects: Retail $1800 Price: $725

Free shipping still available with purchase.

dfish

Price Drop on Wywires Platinum Interconnects.  A steal at this price! 

One pair of 3 feet (1 meter) WyWires Platinum Series RCA Interconnects: Retail $1600    Price $650
One pair of 4 feet (1.25 meters) WyWires Platinum Series RCA Interconnects: Retail $1800   Price: $700

dfish

Will sell both pairs for $1300 if interested.

Tubeburner

dfish

ALL CABLES ARE NOW SOLD