SOL: Modwright Oppo BDP-95 Tube Modded Universal Player with Audio Magic Upgrade

gelajoy

I have for sale an excellent Modwright/Oppo BDP-95 universal player with the ‘Truth’ Umbilical cable mod, and the Audio Magic Pulse Gen ZX upgrade. The top of the player has some light scratches, but the front and sides are excellent. The Oppo comes with external Modwright PS 9.0 tube power supply and Modwright ‘Truth’ Umbilical cord.

Modwright's description of the mods can be found here:

http://www.modwright.com/modifications/oppo-95-truth-tube-mod.php

I'm asking SOLD or best offer, plus shipping. The original MSRP for the player with the mods was $3,390. The Oppo will ship from 78731 in two boxes. The player comes with its original box, manual, and remote. Additionally, I'm including a pair of RCA 6SN7GT/VT-231 black glass tubes, a Sovtek 5AR4 tube, and three Herbies tube dampers.

I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the USA. My zip code is 78731. No trades.

I have great feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (1100+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2017, 11:00 am by gelajoy »

gelajoy

Re: FS: Modwright Oppo BDP-95 Tube Modded Universal Player
« Reply #1 on: 11 Aug 2017, 10:18 pm »
Time for a weekend bump.

gelajoy

« Reply #2 on: 15 Aug 2017, 11:54 pm »
Bump Time.

gelajoy

« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2017, 07:12 pm »
Still available.

gelajoy

Price Drop.

gelajoy

I forgot to mention that the Modwright Oppo comes with Modwright's ‘Truth’ Umbilical cord.