Core Audio Designs MOD3 Rack $875 OBO plus shipping

kgturner

Core Audio Designs MOD3 Rack $875 OBO plus shipping
« on: 11 Nov 2014, 12:43 am »
I am selling my Core Audio Design original MOD3 rack. I'm the original owner of this rack and purchased it directly from Arnold at Core a few years ago. This rack is made of American black walnut and is in great condition. The shelves have been dadoed and internally filled with iron, lead, and granite for shielding/dampening. The underside of each shelf has an aluminum/mylar patch bonded to it, again for shielding purposes. There is a small scratch and dent on one shelf. The bottom shelf also has a small dent on it. I tried to take pictures of the areas. Of course, all the shelves are interchangeable and reversible as well so you can re-orient the shelf so the front edge dents are in the back and out of sight. I have three of these racks, but only 1 is for sale. My wife gave me the go ahead to turn our hall closet into a theater gear closet so I no longer need the extra MOD3. These racks original sold for about $1275 from what I remember. Core has gone upscale and their comparable rack is now ~$2100. I have the original box and packing material so I can ship, but local pickup near Mobile, Alabama would be greatly preferred. PM me with any questions you may have.

Kevin T

« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2014, 11:27 pm by kgturner »

kgturner

Re: Core Audio Designs MOD3 Rack $875 OBO plus shipping
« Reply #1 on: 21 Nov 2014, 03:13 am »
BUMP

kgturner

« Reply #2 on: 25 Nov 2014, 04:46 am »
Gone to the 'gon and it's gone. 13 days here with no offers. Posted on Audiogon at 9:03. Received and accepted an offer at 9:25. Literally sold in 22 minutes. Say what you want about Audiogon, it get's the job done.

Kevin T

Sonny

« Reply #3 on: 18 Sep 2017, 06:05 pm »
It's been three years, but do you still have this?

MOD3?

Thanks
Tuan