SHOW DEMO SALE ALERT! RMAF 2017!!!

modwright

SHOW DEMO SALE ALERT! RMAF 2017!!!
« on: 28 Aug 2017, 07:08 pm »
We are preparing for the RMAF 2017 show in Denver and now is the time to purchase our Demos at great prices!

***ALL PRICES INCLUDE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING***
(NORTH AMERICAN SALES ONLY!)

Oppo UDP-205 with full Truth tube mods -----------------> ***SOLD!!!***

Oppo Sonica DAC with full Truth tube mods.--------------> ***SOLD!!!***

PH 150 Reference Phono Stages (SILVER)-----------------> ***SOLD!!!***

PH 150 Reference Phono Stage (BLACK)-------------------> $5595 ($7,900 retail) ***AVAILABLE***

Ambrose A30, Class A, SE, 30W Tube Monoblocks--------> $11995 ($16,000 retail) ***AVAILABLE***
Instrument Grade highly figured Walnut Finish!

Ambrose A30, Class A, SE, 30W Tube Monoblocks--------> $11995 ($16,000 retail) ***AVAILABLE***
Flamed Baked Maple Finish!

Ambrose One, Fully Balanced two box Reference Preamp> $8995 ($11,995 retail) ***AVAILABLE***
Insrument Grade, highly figured Walnut Finish!

Ambrose One, Fully Balanced two box Reference Preamp> $8995 ($11,995 retail) ***AVAILABLE***
Flamed Baked Maple Finish!

Tryst 3W Class A Tube HP amp ------------------------------> $2395 ($3350 retail) ***AVAILABLE***
Custom Automotive Malbec finish and WyWires custom umbilical

Tryst 3W Class A Tube HP amp ------------------------------> $2395 ($3350 retail) ***AVAILABLE***
Custom Automotive Illusion Royal Blue finish and WyWires custom umbilical

Custom Automotive Gloss Black finish and WyWires custom umbilical

HA300, 300B, SET 8W Integrated Amp/HP amp-----------> $SHOW PRICE ($TBD) ***AVAILABLE***
Custom Automotive Illusion Cherry Metallic  finish.

Please contact us right away if you are interested in any of the demos. 

They ALWAYS sell fast and before we leave for the show!

Thanks,

Dan
« Last Edit: 13 Oct 2017, 09:35 pm by modwright »

roboss38

Re: SHOW DEMO SALE ALERT! RMAF 2017!!!
« Reply #1 on: 4 Sep 2017, 03:57 pm »
PM on the way for an Oppo 205.

modwright

« Reply #2 on: 11 Sep 2017, 12:37 am »
Due to high demand for UDP-205 players for the show, I have decided to bring four UDP-205's with mods and one Sonica DAC for the Headphone booth.

Note: The Sonica mod and UDP-205 mod are identical! The analog circuit, DAC and functionality of the UDP-205 and Sonica DAC are exactly the same.  If you don't need a Universal Player and video capability, but just want a DAC for music, the Sonica is a FANTASTIC UNIT!

Thanks,

Dan W.

modwright

« Reply #3 on: 15 Sep 2017, 10:18 pm »
One UDP-205 still not sold!

We are running like crazy here to get everything on the pallet next week! Over forty boxes going to the show!  It is going to be a great RMAF 2017!

modwright

« Reply #4 on: 24 Sep 2017, 07:06 pm »
All Oppo Demo mods sold BUT....All those who missed the show demos may call NOW and receive 25% off the mods only, for a UDP-205 or Sonica that you provide!

This sale ends SOON!!!

Thanks,

Dan Wright

modwright

« Reply #5 on: 4 Oct 2017, 09:07 pm »
One PH 150 not sold.  Tryst Headphone Amps, A30 Mono Blocks and Ambrose One demo preamps still available!

We leave for RMAF tomorrow and it is going to be a great show!

Come see us in: Iris room, Room 555 with Skogrand Cables and Daedalus Speakers, Room 9013 with Studio Electric and CANJAM A18 Atrium table for our Headphone Amp Display!

The 25% off mod sale is good THROUGH RMAF and then it is over!  Call now to reserve a start date for your modified Oppo!

Thanks,

Dan W.

jackox

« Reply #6 on: 8 Oct 2017, 12:47 am »
It is crazy the TRYSTs are not sold yet.

I am listening to mine right now with a Focal Utopia and it is stunning!

A friend of mine who owns a BW 802 Diamond set with a big Accuphase E-560, a Trinnov room corrector and a LINN Akurate audio streamer.
He auditioned my TRYST with a Sony MDR-Z1R and was amazed how it sound. I quote "I never heard this details with my system". He simply re-discovered some of his albums.

So far I used the TRYST with:
Focal Utopia
Fostex TH-900 MK1
Fostex TH-X00 Ebony
Fostex TH-X00 Purpleheart
Kennerton Odin
Sony MDR-Z1R
Final Audio Design Sonorous X
OPPO PM-1
Sennheiser HD-800
Beyerdynamic T-1 gen 2
Meze Classics 99 (on IEM output)
HiFiMAN Massdrop x HE-350
Monolith M1060
Monolith M565
AKG Massdrop K7XX
Audeze CLD-XC
HiFiMAN HE1000 V2

They all sounded great.
I use a modified OPPO HA-1 (SE) from Audiocom and a PC with JRiver and many noise reduction customisation including a SOtM USB HUB with dedicated clock and PSU. All AC lines are filtered with Isotek, Fidelity Audio and PS Audio. All cables are custom made with high quality components like OCC copper. The USB cable is a Wireworld Platinium customized with a TotalDAC USB filter.

I like to think there is nothing that can reduce my TRYST performances. Ultimately this HP amp sound amazing period.
I have some other HP amps, none matche the TRYST.

modwright

« Reply #7 on: 8 Oct 2017, 02:28 pm »
I really appreciate that feedback!

Reception of the Tryst and HA300 at RMAF 2017 has been exceptional! Great show!

modwright

REMINDER: MOD SALES ENDS TODAY WITH RMAF!!!
« Reply #8 on: 8 Oct 2017, 02:31 pm »
Our 25% off mod sale ends today 10.8.17 with RMAF 2017.

We will accept orders through tomorrow as Kristin and I are both in CO. Please email or call if you are interested and we will honor the sale price Monday if we don't get your call or email before then.

Thanks,

Dan W.